Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIAPER CAKE! (and sleepy kitty)

No challenge just something I made for my sister. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would but all things are done! I made 1 card, cross stitched 4 bibs, plastic canvased 9 blocks and used exactly 150 size 1 diapers.  Then I added a few gifts, some bling and bows and sent it to live with my sister! I wanted the topper to be to the side so the doll can fit but as you can see by the silver ribbon it slipped too far over and this was the only photo!



Below shows the size.  My sister is in pink and I am in the green shirt not wanting to leave my creation alone :) 

See, my kitty!?!  She just sleeps where she has just played--fell asleep scratching. I thought cats were to be lazy but this one runs around plays with everything and anything!  I cannot wait to scrapbook this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment