Monday, May 14, 2012

candy and update




Sorry I am MIA but I am working on husbands anniversary gift and its going to take a long time. I will not share till after its given to him. Also working on other things but right now I am just so sick. I am sorry! I will upload my cross stitch and my mothers day finished projects!

A post about another bloggers candy. As much as I love prima I could not help but to share this, please get out there and try to win it too!

At one time I had the blog link here but after a month and a half over due I removed the link.  I have no idea what is going on with this blogger.  There has been questions of who the winner was on her blog and FB but no answers yet.  I am not sure if this is a test, accident, hidden results, a trick or what.   I am going to keep following her because her crafts kick butt, but if I referred you and you are sour because of the issues I am sorry.  (You know who you are!) I am sorry!

Good luck everyone, I think those goodies are to use the expression to die for! I have never seen the prima alphabets or many of the other items but I am by far a noob to the prima world. If it has prima in the title I want two!

Hey I see feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment