Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Mind's eye Christmas Mini Album Sold

My minds eye lost and found christmas
8 pages 6 pockets and 6 tag oh my!
6.5x5
 
Some how I am missing tons of pages! TONS of photos are not able to be shown. Please watch the video and it will walk your though the mini album!
 
 
 
Front cover with ties. The beads on the far side is removeable and can be kept on the book or elsewhere.

1st and 2nd page- left page has a large photo mat with a tab area for a small journaling. Right page has a beautiful image of Santa and a Merry Christmas on both pages

Missed a photo of the 3rd page and front of pocket, so sorry! Please see the video, I showed it then!
Inside of both pockets holding the tags

Back side of pocket and the 4th page. 4th page can hold 2 walletish size photos on the mat, or you can cover up the saying in the middle and add 1 large photo.

 Large area to fit your photos

? page and front of pocket Sorry, I am missing photos and I am unsure what page number this is. Please see video to help walk you though the book!

Inside of pockets showing pages behind that I cannot get the photo to upload!

Sorry, I am missing photos and I am unsure what page number this is. Please see video to help walk you though the book!

Last pages! Photo mat doubled on the left as well as the right page. The right page photo can slip under the large journaling card at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment