Monday, October 29, 2012

Crafty mess update

This is my craft room as of 10-29-2012

Seems to just always increase in storage needs :) I have a space that I appreciate and never want taken from me but OH what I could do with straight walls! I would have at least 3 feet extra without those barn walls.  This is not really a room, just a space above my stairs leading to our 1 and only bedroom! I gotta totally hand it to my husband for getting those desks up our stairs.  I really love the desks and my workspace (considering this is a before picture!) it shows me and my father (not impressed with the room) and thinking on how to fix that!

http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/10/show-me-your-craft-space.html Challenge yo show off the crafting space!


 These two photos show my in progress storage containers. Each box is a mini album I am working on and oh boy its too many LOL.  Sorry, I should have put some effort into cleaning up, but sheesh


1 comment:

  1. I think the non traditional walls are what makes it so cool !!

    ReplyDelete