Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Yes I will --------

I made a card for the Some odd girl design challenge and then went to bed disgusted with my card, ashamed to put it on their website. Have you seen the creations on there, they are masterpieces--makes mine look like rubbish! But after an hour I hopped out of bed and by golly I am posting the card! I made little adjustments but I really love it now. Even when I do not win on odd girls I win because I did not give up. Even though I almost did! Below are the design colors, and then below that should be my card. Remember I am new new new to this so if things do not show up or are wrong please be forgiving. Here is a Odd girls link, I hope it shows up right! Some Odd girls blog...If I am lucky!  I tried my very best with the colors. I did not own a touch of that teal color :(

Click to make bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment