Friday, June 1, 2012

Callie page!------

I made this page for a challenge and I am going to enter it into a few more.  Before you guys say anything the smudge on the photo is a glue dot I, you guess it, dropped onto my photo. I have walmart 1 hour printing me a new one so I can replace it before putting the layout into the sleeeve.

Why do I always drop things?  I paint my nails usually right before I craft so I am concerned about messing them up or getting the tacky tape on them.  This is a habit I need to change!


I am starting to love my hand journaling for the most part. For fun pages like this one hand written journaling is great but I still do not want to write on more "grown up" or "elaborate" layouts.

Sketch



http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/ the hexagon shapes I turned into flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment