Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Switched brand new blogs!

Blog doing is not easy, and not for the..the people like me?  I started my very first one yesterday but found out that site will not let me do some things I want so I came here! 

Ok, I must say that Some odd girl blog and Meljen's Designs are the two main reasons why I want, want, want to start making cards for challenges. Those are 2 of my favorite digital stamp makers out of a whole world wide web. But anyway I will be joining Meljens Button challenge and in order to do that I needed to have a blog. Talk about inspiration! Anyway my next post should indeed be my button and color challenge card!

Lets see if this link works,
Meljin's Challenge Oh my goodness how do I get the blinky things on here? Please? Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment